Thursday, September 10, 2009

Being WELL Fed

I have realized that there won't be one week that I go to mid-week at the Well, and there won't be a single service I don't completely understand and enjoy. I thank Mr. Brad so much for making the sermon clear enough that even I can totally get it every week. This week he talked on having a broken spirit. He talked about how Nehemiah would pray constantly and never cease to pray. At first I was very confused and I thought that he meant that we shouldn't pray for ourselves but more for others, but he meant that we might need to pray for a while unitl God answers our prayer. Besides how amazing the Well is, this weekend I am attending a rock climbing compition at a place in the middle of no where, near Ojai. It is outdoors, and I will be staying over-night. I am waiting to hear if my close friend Bekah from the Well is coming with us, but nomatter what it will be so fun. I hope you all have a great week. God bless,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. Sista, sista! I love you dear girl! I missed you today and I love talking about the message with you after service each week. A highlight for me for sure:) good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete